Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pinkies: Smooth Silk Long Lip and Eye Pencil

Not a lot of people know but I am a bit into red lipsticks. Well, okay, maybe a bit too into it that I sometimes have the tendency to splurge on lipsticks alone.

My mom, knowing about my budding obsession to cosmetics, recommended this very cheap but handy lip and eye pencil from Pinkies last weekend.

I decided to give it a try since it was really inexpensive (under 100php!!!) and the color was really good. My mom actually got a deep purple shade of this lip and eye pencil which she pulled off effortlessly over lunch.

The shade I got was PCLP03-ALOHA which is actually a slightly bright red.

This lippie liner is actually pretty good and delivers more than its price, tbh. It glides on easily and has a creamy matte finish, exactly what I wanted.

Its lasting effect is also pretty good. Mine lasted for nearly eight hours. I first put it on shortly after lunch time and had been drinking and eating constantly that entire afternoon,

Here is a shameless selfie that I took on my way home from the mall, about 5-6 hours after I have first applied the product. And no, I did not retouch it. It stayed on well until after dinner where it finally began to fade.

I honestly really like this lip liner as it not only last long, has a rich color with a creamy matte finish but also for 89php, it has over-delivered. No exaggeration. Try it for yourself. Got mine in the cosmetics aisle in SM Masinag Department store.

I'll definitely restock on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment